Evidence shows that Evidence-Based Home Visiting Programs is one of most effective strategies that states can implement to impact outcomes for infants and toddlers. We’ve compiled the Policy Impact Center’s core resources on this strategy here for easy reference.
Prenatal-to-3 State Policy Roadmap
- 2021 Prenatal-to-3 State Policy Roadmap – once in your state Roadmap, click on “Evidence-Based Home Visiting Programs” on the side menu
- 2021 Roadmap Status: Evidence-Based Home Visiting Programs – All States (PDF) – see the 2021 status of this Roadmap strategy for all 50 states and DC
- 2021 Roadmap Simulation – see how your state stacks up on the resources available for a sample family of 3 during the critical prenatal to age 3 period, based on actual state policy choices in 2021
Evidence on Evidence-Based Home Visiting Programs
- Prenatal-to-3 Policy Clearinghouse
- Comprehensive evidence review:
- Aligned science-based prenatal-to-3 policy goals for evidence-based home visiting programs:
Have questions? Please contact us.