Evidence shows that Paid Family Leave is one of most effective policies that states can implement to impact outcomes for infants and toddlers. We’ve compiled the Policy Impact Center’s core resources on this policy here for easy reference.
Prenatal-to-3 State Policy Roadmap
- 2021 Prenatal-to-3 State Policy Roadmap – once in your state Roadmap, click on “Paid Family Leave” on the side menu
- 2021 Roadmap Status: Paid Family Leave – All States (PDF) – see the 2021 status of this Roadmap policy for all 50 states and DC
- 2021 Roadmap Simulation – see how your state stacks up on the resources available for a sample family of 3 during the critical prenatal to age 3 period, based on actual state policy choices in 2021
Evidence on Paid Family Leave
- Prenatal-to-3 Policy Clearinghouse
- Comprehensive evidence review:
- Aligned science-based prenatal-to-3 policy goals for paid family leave:
- Additional Tools
Have questions? Please contact us.